Stolen Reptiles!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saikrett

Reaction score
i saw this posted at www.herpshop.com.au

The following animals were recently stolen from a NSW address. If you know of their whereabouts or are offered animals that fit this description please contact the Herp Shop by phone or email as [email protected] or [email protected]

2 x Bredli
2 x stimsoni (kimberely)
1 x male maccie normal
1 x male olive 7 ft
1 x baby male blackheaded
10 x diamond hatchlings all feeding

Stolen Reptiles!!!

I think that this would have to be one of the lowest acts that a person could commit.

The owner of them snakes must be gutted :!:

I rekon when the dude gets caught he should be fined 1 million dollars and got to jail for life.

stolen

l had a jungle and an olive stolen and got them back 4 days later the guy tried to sell them to the guy l got them off the police were not required but justice was served viciously and violently
so lm very stoked as you can guess

I came home 1 day to an empty enclosure.Someone had broke into the house and taken my 2 blackhead hatchlings.And yes I had felt gutted.
Turns out it was one of my closest friends.I have also had a few lizards taken from the backyard pits never to be seen again.Now I dont sell anything from my house if somebody wishes to purchase hatchlings ill meet them somewhere and take a couple with me.

:)

Never a good thing, to lose your babies, but even worse when it's a "friend"!

I've decided to make a point of showing new "snake viewers" my webcam, which is pointed at my enclosures, and pointing out that it puts photos of ANYONE near my snakes on a secure web site for later viewing by the police, if required.

This is what worries me about putting in an outdor enclosure. Mind you I have the dogs. (Ended up rescuing a German Sheperd cross Mastiff from a shelter!). And anyone who comes to my house will know my line of study...hehehe

Blast

Damn and blast! Didn't think of that, Slatey!

Guess I'll have to buy a pair of those x-ray specs they used to advertise on the back of Phantom comics and put them over the lens! :shock: :lol:

They were taken from liverpool area along with a fair amount of cash.And the owner has put up a pair of womas or cash as a reward.He is more concerned with the well being of the snakes(wanting them returned and quarutined) than he is anything else.Any information can be passed onto me or [email protected] or [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back