Storemate/starmaid containers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OscarOliver05

Reaction score
Hey does anyone still have these containers they wouldn’t mind getting rid of I know they went out of business so looking for pre owned as that’s my only option I need 3 but more is better they don’t the need lids

Attachments

• FE54ADA5-307C-4796-AA4E-68E73D8833F1.jpeg
    FE54ADA5-307C-4796-AA4E-68E73D8833F1.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 18
I have a couple but I'm not sure it's worth the time involved in pulling them out of storage and finding new tubs to store my stuff in, especially if you're not local (you should probably put your location up for this sort of thing ;) ).

I used to have racks full of them (mainly filled with Adders and Antaresia - great tubs they were).

I have a couple but I'm not sure it's worth the time involved in pulling them out of storage and finding new tubs to store my stuff in, especially if you're not local (you should probably put your location up for this sort of thing ;) ). I used to have racks full of them (mainly filled with Adders and Antaresia - great tubs they were).
I have a couple but I'm not sure it's worth the time involved in pulling them out of storage and finding new tubs to store my stuff in, especially if you're not local (you should probably put your location up for this sort of thing ;) ).

I used to have racks full of them (mainly filled with Adders and Antaresia - great tubs they were).
oh ok yeah I’m located in S.A these tubs are almost impossible to find I use them for antareisa

Yeah, they've been discontinued, you're unlikely to find any. Probably better to start using a different type of tub.

How did you keep adders in tubs?
Just wondering as i’m working on a reptile rack.

Sorry, i meant want kind of safety precautions did you have to implement to not get bit.

Primarily, keeping my hands out of striking distance of unrestrained live snake heads. I'm pretty sure I'm not understanding your question. Forgive me, I'm prone to understanding things literally and failing to catch inferences.

Primarily, keeping my hands out of striking distance of unrestrained live snake heads. I'm pretty sure I'm not understanding your question. Forgive me, I'm prone to understanding things literally and failing to catch inferences.
Sorry, i have trouble understanding things literally.

Latest posts

Back