storri and gilleni

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dihsmaj

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any good info?
Whoops didn't mean to have gilleni in the title.

Why flood forums here with pointless questions then.?

Perhaps invest in a field guide, it should answer all your questions.
Not sure if it's too much of a field guide, but I read the section on storri in Keeping & Breeding Australian Lizards.

What point?that sometimes the first person who replies to a help thread isn't worth reading the post?Why be like that barf21?it's friday the 13th........nasty things walk the earth tonight,don't be one of them.I would love to know as much as i can about all monitors before purchasing my first one.

I think Barf's point was that some members find it better to make new threads and have things handed to them than trying to find it for themselves. Personally I think the link he provided had lots of useful information. Considering the OP didn't mention anything about what information was wanted that was a reasonable response. Plimpy if you want specific information then ask for specific information

I think Barf's point was that some members find it better to make new threads and have things handed to them than trying to find it for themselves. Personally I think the link he provided had lots of useful information. Considering the OP didn't mention anything about what information was wanted that was a reasonable response. Plimpy if you want specific information then ask for specific information

I've already googled and all, I just wanted as much info as I could get from the users.

So what do you want to know? Saying "I just wanted as much info as I could get from the users" is too broad especially when people like Barf try to help and you say "I already saw that"

So what do you want to know? Saying "I just wanted as much info as I could get from the users" is too broad especially when people like Barf try to help and you say "I already saw that"

What I meant was, just general knowledge about storri by the keepers.
Now that I think about it, this is a pretty stupid thread.

Im soz saximus,jumped the wrong way...as i do.But sometimes i too learn for others experiences more than 'book learning' if you understand my meaning.

+1 Right on the money mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back