Strange Bump on Bredli?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miley_take

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I've just gone through some macro photos of my bredli, and looking at some photos of my female I noticed something amiss (the bump on her nose) and it looks like in this photo her nostril is completely blocked. When she breathes out it sounds like she hisses and I used to check this all the time but noticed nothing amiss until I saw these photos. I'm away until tomorrow and will look again in person, but until then, I'm hoping someone may know something?

Attachments

• DSC_7713 copy.jpg
    DSC_7713 copy.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 71
It does look like she has damaged that scale? Have a good look at her if you can (if she will stay still long enough) when you get back, If you think it is bad enough, maybe a trip to the vet might be in order? If she is otherwise happy, healthy, active, eating & shedding I wouldnt make it an urgent priority, but would be keeping a good eye on her.

Check her for mites too, and anything that she might be banging her nose on in the enclosure. How long ago was the pic taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back