Strangly deformed beardie for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever, I shall leave you be, I know much more about shops than you do, because I've seen quite a few of them.
I'm sorry, I am fully trained in photoshop and use it frequently and can usually pick a shop a mile away and I have taken this image into CS5 and upped the res and searched for mistakes and I can't find any so if it is shopped it is a pretty good job, and I am a lot older than you and have been using photoshop since way before it had a CS arttached to it's name.

Now now settle down....

It's real, it's strange and it's a wonder to behold....I just wanted to share. And yes I have been offered this mystical agarmid (in bulk even!) but I wont get them as I dont want to end up on Border Security!

You mustn't know what I'm referring to.
Anyway, that is a cool lizard. Where's it from?

Pity there are not many stamp collectors here..

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 151
Now now settle down....

It's real, it's strange and it's a wonder to behold....I just wanted to share. And yes I have been offered this mystical agarmid (in bulk even!) but I wont get them as I dont want to end up on Border Security!

Awww go on... they are the best ones!

Interesting name "Toad-headed Agama". Freaky looking things. They would be a very cool reptile to own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back