Strangly deformed beardie for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem is that I am assuming this is a thread display. So you'd have to be a pretty poor owner to see it in this pose on a regular basis

Iran has some freaky looking herps would love to see these guys and Pseudocerastes urarachnoides in the wild... probably not the safest herping spot around though.

It kinda reminds me of a Predator. What does this thing eat? Little children?

Fake, shopped. End of discussion. Nice shop, none the less.... But fake.

Wow - I stand corrected. I thought you were just really gifted with the computer. That is a weird creature.

Yeah a friend of mine did a huge study on these awesome lizards. They are everywhere in the Ukraine. Dan

awesome!!

that is so cute
i want one or two or three or four!...and i dont care if they eat small children ( i know some that could be feed to it) or souls and green jellybeans!
reminds me of blade trinity and predator and another one i cant seem to put my finger on but even reading up on it they are lovely to look at ":)

One strange looking lizard.

Aren't exotic lizards strickly taboo here in Oz ? Getting the lizard would be an expensive process and a long one from what I''ve read.

Gotta protect our native lizards. Could import exotic herb deseases and if they get loose might be a desaster (like the cane toads or maybe cause a mass extinction of our wonderful native herps).

I'd be cautious of anyone from selling stuff based in any of the old USSR republics, plenty of crooks there.

One strange looking lizard.

Aren't exotic lizards strickly taboo here in Oz ? Getting the lizard would be an expensive process and a long one from what I''ve read.

Gotta protect our native lizards. Could import exotic herb deseases and if they get loose might be a desaster (like the cane toads or maybe cause a mass extinction of our wonderful native herps).

I'd be cautious of anyone from selling stuff based in any of the old USSR republics, plenty of crooks there.

Always one that spoils the fun!

Awww... I came in to late... I wanted to pay out the expert photoshoppers lol...

Always one that spoils the fun!

Yes.... there are alot of party poopers in this hobby :D

This also is real :D ;)

Flying_lizard.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Apologies to OP, I do like being educated! Amazing footage! In my defence, it's not a beardie as discussed, and this site does have more than it's share of BS artists lol! Great species, very impressed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back