Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardboyyy

Reaction score
hi guys i gave a 3ftx2ftx1ft reptile enclosure and was wondering what lizard to put in there on a class 1 license.

i already have a northern bearded dragon and eastern water dragon.

thanks.

get a blue tongue, i have one their awesome, i also got two central bearded dragons

SHINGLEBACK!!!!

sorry for yelling, but theyre so awesome i cant help myself, lol,....!! :p

Not sure what's on the class 1 licence in SA, but maybe some central netteds or a red-barreds? In my opinion it's bordering on too small for any of the monitor species.

mine were 120 each as babies (i was desperate for babies, they seem harder to find than one off adults),...ive seen adults offered for 100ish.

Get some skinks. If you go for a bluey, go for a western bluey or a shingleback, they're awesome. Or go for a Pink Tongue, they rock (although I may be biased ;)). Or you could get some more dragons like Netteds and Jackies. You could probably get away with keeping a Pygmy Mulga Monitor in there but it may be pushing it.

might get some bluetounges or shinglebacks for this enclosure, and then make a 4 or 5 foot enclosure for the monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back