• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stunning Adult Diamond Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bichon

Reaction score
Species Common Name
Diamond Python

Length
Approx. 1.8m

Quantity Available

Bred By
Unknown

General Description
Absolutely stunning diamond Python! He has beautiful tiny rosettes and high yellow. You would struggle to find another this handsome. Just one problem, he's a biter! Very food sensitive, so I don't handle him, as he is such an opportunist, he will try to eat anything, including me! He loves being on show, and seems to prefer being outside of his hides. I've had him since 2012. I bought him from a girl that didn't like his snappy attitude. I love him, but as he's grown bigger, I like to handle him less and less. For this reason I'm selling him. He needs to go to a confident and experienced snake handler that can manage his bad attitude. Price is $700, but I'm open to reasonable offers.

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
Please PM me with your name and phone number if you're interested, and I'll call you.

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Other Details

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited: