Substrate Dos And Dont's For Carpet Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Woma is the same. Will never poop in the enclosure. Always waits till she is out and gives a nice little tail wag to let you know its coming. Slip some paper towel under her tail and straight in the bin when finished.
Never thought I would see a toilet trained snake......

my snakes go where and when they like but my oldest beardy headbutts the glass when he wants out, so I take him outside and he poops on the grass! Woo that save me a stinky mess :)

I use newspaper because of the ease of cleaning. I do a full replacement after any waste has been passed and F10 weekly.
The best part of using newspaper is finding people in the paper who irritate me and putting that page face up and hoping they get a face full.

I've never been toileted on and I prefer to keep it that way
Lucky you as it is not a fun experience. Especially coming out of an Olive python. Another bad one was a wild Coastal Carpet a few weeks ago that was thrashing around as it musked me. It went everywhere! Tagged me quite a few times as well.

I must be really lucky. My sense of smell is almost non existant LOL Lucky some of us have herps that will go on command so to speak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back