Sugar Glider Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs I

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Super happy with my new female sugar glider from Dixilizards...

She is awesome... thank you very much...

I was concerned about introducing her to my male, but they seem to get along great and are sharing the same box.

She has a cute little white tip on her tail.

I am so hoping that they like each other enough to produce some offspring.

Still havent named them, they are very friendly the male comes down every night and eats treats from my 3 yr old daughters hand.

The female will let me feed her treats but i have only had her a few days so i am sure she will become just as tame as the boy, as when i first got him he wouldnt come near me..

Anyway here is a few pics...

And no they arent kissing he was stealing her treats lol ...

Attachments

• Glider 1.jpg
    Glider 1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 158
  • Glider 2.jpg
    Glider 2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Glider 3.jpg
    Glider 3.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 157
They are neat little critters. I'm currently in the process of designing a larger outdoor cage for mine.

Nice fluffballs Tazza (aren't you happy I'm so good at convincing you to buy animals...?).

Yeah thanks Shawn, love them to bits.... they are so awesome to keep.

Treats atm are dates and cherries ... but i mix it up they will take their first piece of food from me (or my daughter) every night, and sit and eat that while i put their other food out.

I put some around their cage so they have to search around. Basic food goes in a dish..

I would like to add a section to my avairy like what they have at the zoo with 2 doors... so their is no chance of escaping..

I know SA and VIC can keep them i think thats it ?? unless you have a demonstrators license.

Super happy !

Good to see all is well Taryn, hope you do enjoy these guys for years to come and the joys of baby gliders next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back