Sugar Gliders are so hard to find!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way my point is still valid my friend - My post + this forum = an answer

Don't really care how the outcome came about, only that it did.

Judging by his profile page on the night I put up the post it showed his last activity less than 9 hours prior to my post.

Also, I sincerely doubt a response would have been given had I contacted him personally and also I did not actually post personal information, I simply googled 'abzeco' and linked the result.

I like to simply point out facts, my insinuation was made from some pretty honest questions and a small amount of googling.

Either way my point is still valid my friend - My post + this forum = an answer

Don't really care how the outcome came about, only that it did.

Judging by his profile page on the night I put up the post it showed his last activity less than 9 hours prior to my post.

Also, I sincerely doubt a response would have been given had I contacted him personally and also I did not actually post personal information, I simply googled 'abzeco' and linked the result.

I like to simply point out facts, my insinuation was made from some pretty honest questions and a small amount of googling.
You sound like a typical journalist doughnut, shoot first and ask questions later, no matter who you implicate for no good reason, just as long as you get your answer. You must feel pretty red faced now that your insinuations are so far off the mark. :p
Of course you would have got a response if you contacted him personally, he got back to me straight away, do you have no faith in humankind?

Well I must admit that I do tend to think of myself as my most important person so I figure I do like having my questions answered.

Red faced?? absolutely.. with laughter at your so very righteous remarks.

I only care about what I think of myself my dear friend and I am someone that will stand up for what I believe is right and just, if you disagree your very welcome to your thoughts.

I have no animosity towards you and fell free to make all comments you like about me and my way of life but I will, as always, do what I feel is right and I will stand by that.

oh and by the way I love the smiley face, it resembles mine when reading your post almost completely accurately, well apart from the redness.

I have a pair of Squirrel Gliders which I'm selling. They are male and female (3 & 4 Yrs old) Very tame. Have been always used in Wildlife Demonstrations. used to being handled and patted. They never bite. Currently kept in an outdoor avery. I'm on the Gold Coast, but I am willing to freight interstate. Asking $600 for the pair.

If you already have heeps of wildlife, set out some hides for them, and some fruit. It might take some time to encourage them to stay. but will take you longer to be rid of them when you dont want them runnig accros your roof at night and fighting in your ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back