Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesrXD

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Recently I bought my first reptiles which are a pair of hatchling Strophurus Taenicauda (Golden Tails), they are going great :) now since i've gotten my first I've got an urge to go and get more!
Knowing my mother, while I am still living in her house I wouldn't be allowed to own a snake, so more lizards it is :D. I have my eye on different species that I would, one day, like to own, but for my next lizard I'd love it to be one I could potentially handle quite often. Has anyone got any suggestions of a type of lizard that would be a great pet? Feel free to suggest anything as I am up for any suggestions.

Thanks,

James

Central bearded, shingleback or blue tongue all tolerate handling and are relatively easy to breed. If you want something slightly rarer consider venturing into the rarer colour morphs!

Any of the above if you want regular handling. Cunningham Skinks are pretty cool, they're not one you handle but they have a lot character I reckon.

What about small monitors? Like an Ackie or similar

thanks guys, I've been looking into the central bearded dragons over the past few days actually.
well I'm going to be attending the newcastle expo on the 18th of this month so hopefully I can pick myself up something nice :D

If you want to handle it regularly, you cant go past a central bearded dragon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back