Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow stunning snakes, love that colletts but all are gorgeous.

@Mathew - Yeah I think that is an RBB, I thought it was as soon as I saw it anyway.

Whats the first one? Eb or Taipan? or none of them lol (im not good with vens)

Amazing snakes and excellent photo's to match.

Can we be friends? pretty please? I love your snakes, so jealous.

Thanks for the pics!

Whats the first one?

Amazing snakes and excellent photo's to match.

The first one is an Inland Taipan...These were taken with my mobile..lol...Will take and upload a few more later, after my drinks break...:).

That would be awesome to own, Rbb is on my wishlist tho :)

Do u own any other types of vens?

Sure :), Thanx..sounds like you have a pretty awesome collection there aswell!.

Haha thank you, i do love my critters. Unfortunately i am not in the position to be keeping any Vens. yet. Ive done my handling courses, so ill just have to keep entertaining myself with the wild ones i find, until i get my restricted license and start keeping them.

Love the coastal and collets. Real women keep elapids!!

That would be awesome to own, Rbb is on my wishlist tho :)

Do u own any other types of vens?

Rbbs are awesome, Ive had the fellow in the pic since its birth.
I have a few borring Mulgas, Adders, Spotted blacks and Western browns. I do own pythons, lizards, turtles aswell....but elapids are my favorite...:).

Do you find that westerns tend to sit around and do nothing all day? I used to keep quite a few and they weren't as exciting as I was expecting.

Do you find that westerns tend to sit around and do nothing all day? I used to keep quite a few and they weren't as exciting as I was expecting.

Your lucky!!, I wish mine would sit around all day!. All the ones we have owned have been crazy!. Im sitting here drinking a red bull...because i have to clean them next...lol.

I wanted excitement! I bought them as display snakes so I was a bit disappointed. They were great on a hook too, I had 6 and they were all fairly calm for the most part. I wonder if its a locality thing? Mine were from Darwin, Katherine and Kununurra.

I've always wanted to keep a coastal, you are very lucky! How friendly is/are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back