Sunshine Coast Herping - Last Night

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench_Warmer01

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Me and sunshine coast dan went herping last night.. saw 5 snakes...

2 Golden Crowneds,1 small eyed snake,1 white crowned snake and a STEPHENS BANDED SNAKE............

Last edited:
not really any point in asking "where did you go" as herpers dont like to give out there locations. is says where matt lives below his join date and above his gender, does that give you a fair idea?

We found it on the beach in Mooloolaba...(sarcasm)
Lol, and Saratoga, yes it was Rainforest. Ill upload some pics I got in a few minutes.

can't wait for your pics dan, you guys have been seeing heaps. I got only one thing up on matt and that is I have seen a bandy bandy, but he has seen piles and piles of snakes I havnt seen :) maybe one day I will find them though (by piles I mean, rough scaleds, death adders, stephens banded and a heap more)

Stephen's Banded Pic's

ill throw in some frogs and other snakes of the night too

Ozz011.jpg

Ozz018.jpg

Cropped.jpg

Ozz058-1.jpg

Golden Crowned
Ozz026-2.jpg

Small Eyed
Ozz025-1.jpg

Male 1st Female 2nd Stony Creek Frog
Ozz033-1.jpg

Ozz022-2.jpg

Great Pics. How did u find the snakes? Driving ? Walking? Looks like it was a really good trip. Wish there was some place close to me that i could find such a awesome range of snakes.

Great Pics. How did u find the snakes? Driving ? Walking? Looks like it was a really good trip. Wish there was some place close to me that i could find such a awesome range of snakes.

We were driving along gravel roads.

good pics - that banded is a stunner. Hopefully I'll be doing a trip/camp out tomorrow night and have as much luck ( skill?) as you guys

It's just luck haha, look forward to the pics of our trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back