Sup guys just chilling with my crocodile

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

method

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published: 8-17-2009
Source: The Courier-Mail
Author:

Have a look at this madman, just calmly wrastling this half a ton crocodile giving it a belly rub.

0,,6845890,00.jpg

" "When I found Pocho in the river he was dying, so I brought him into my house," he said.

"I stayed by Pocho's side while he was ill, sleeping next to him at night. I just wanted him to feel that somebody loved him, that not all humans are bad. "

And this kids is why you shouldn't smoke crack.

Read More...

lol that is so kool!! would love to have a croc that was like a dog haha.. wot tricks does it know? can see it can roll over..

Great story, but I am also thinking how long before the crock will wrestle him back. :) That just show you kids that drugs are dangerous.
Great story.

thats pretty cool but either he is swimming on the blind side of the croc or it truely doesnt care if he is in the water

There are a few people who have "tamed" large crocs like that around the globe... there is another guy in NG who treats an enormous salty like a kid with his bluetongue.

lol my croc likes me but hates my mates lol, bout all i got. my friend use to work with a croc that he swam with neva taped it. not as big as this one by a long shot. but still cool. hope my freshy gots this tame.

Do an online search for it. He's been around for years.

[video=youtube;P6rC0lV67jA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6rC0lV67jA[/video]

[video=youtube;cPfCCHEy5Lc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPfCCHEy5Lc[/video]

And i thought the stuff i brang home was dangerous ;)

In all seriousness, i like the guy. I mean its not every day u get people like him, actually wanting to help a crocodile. If it was one of them farmers or no-crocodile people who found him, they probally would of shot him. That crocodile is tamer than one of my blue tongues :D lets hope he doesn't make a meal out of him, and yeh true they are reptiles and are cold blooded creatures, but u've seen how affectionate crocs can be towards each other in mating season? maybe Poncho thinks of this guy as his girl friend ;) or maybe the animal does have a softer side under that 475 kg's of power, u never know, crocs can do extraordinary things, good and bad.

Absolutely fantastic story and I really hope that there is actually real truth in the assumption that this particular beast has some sort of bond with this keeper as it really challenges what most of us have been brought up to believe about crocodiles. One thing for sure , this dedicated chap has massive gonads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back