Support centre down?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renenet

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I tried to lodge a ticket with the support centre and got an error message. Has anyone else had this problem? It's all different from the last time I visited it so might be experiencing teething problems, unless I'm doing something really dumb.

Can the APS technical gurus please check it out?

Thanks,
Renenet.

hasn't worked for me for months have told staff but still not working.

Hi All,

Actually, I've updated the support centre to an entirely new version to try and resolve the issues we were having. Renenet: Can you please post the error message you got (either a screenshot or a copy/paste) and I will look into it.

Adam

Hi Adam,

For privacy reasons I've replaced my actual name with "My Name" and my email address with "email@email".

[User Error]: #0 /var/www/html/support/__swift/library/User/class.SWIFT_User.php(540): SWIFT_UserGroup::IsValidUserGroupID('4')
#1 /var/www/html/support/__modules/tickets/library/Ticket/class.SWIFT_Ticket.php(411): SWIFT_User::Create('4', false, 0, 'My Name', '', '', true, false, Array, false, '1', false, false, false, false, false, true, true, true)
#2 /var/www/html/support/__modules/tickets/client/class.Controller_Submit.php(408): SWIFT_Ticket::GetOrCreateUserID('My Name', 'email@em...', '4', '1', true)
#3 [internal function]: Controller_Submit->Confirmation()
#4 /var/www/html/support/__swift/library/MVC/class.SWIFT_Controller.php(335): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /var/www/html/support/__swift/library/Module/class.SWIFT_Module.php(164): SWIFT_Controller::Load(Object(SWIFT_Interface), Object(SWIFT_Module), Object(SWIFT_Router), false)
#6 /var/www/html/support/__swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(765): SWIFT_Module->ExecuteController()
#7 /var/www/html/support/__swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(919): SWIFT->Initialize()
#8 /var/www/html/support/__swift/swift.php(154): SWIFT::GetInstance()
#9 /var/www/html/support/index.php(28): require_once('/var/www/html/s...')
#10 {main}
Invalid data provided (library/class.SWIFT.php:768)

It's all geek to me. :D

PS: APS has replaced some things with cool smiley faces! They were actually

8 )

without the space.

Last edited:
Hi Adam,

For privacy reasons I've replaced my actual name with "My Name" and my email address with "email@email".

[User Error]: #0 /var/www/html/support/__swift/library/User/class.SWIFT_User.php(540): SWIFT_UserGroup::IsValidUserGroupID('4')
#1 /var/www/html/support/__modules/tickets/library/Ticket/class.SWIFT_Ticket.php(411): SWIFT_User::Create('4', false, 0, 'My Name', '', '', true, false, Array, false, '1', false, false, false, false, false, true, true, true)
#2 /var/www/html/support/__modules/tickets/client/class.Controller_Submit.php(408): SWIFT_Ticket::GetOrCreateUserID('My Name', 'email@em...', '4', '1', true)
#3 [internal function]: Controller_Submit->Confirmation()
#4 /var/www/html/support/__swift/library/MVC/class.SWIFT_Controller.php(335): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /var/www/html/support/__swift/library/Module/class.SWIFT_Module.php(164): SWIFT_Controller::Load(Object(SWIFT_Interface), Object(SWIFT_Module), Object(SWIFT_Router), false)
#6 /var/www/html/support/__swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(765): SWIFT_Module->ExecuteController()
#7 /var/www/html/support/__swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(919): SWIFT->Initialize()
#8 /var/www/html/support/__swift/swift.php(154): SWIFT::GetInstance()
#9 /var/www/html/support/index.php(28): require_once('/var/www/html/s...')
#10 {main}
Invalid data provided (library/class.SWIFT.php:768)

It's all geek to me. :D

PS: APS has replaced some things with cool smiley faces! They were actually

8 )

without the space.
I can't replicate this issue with my test account. Can you please either email your password to [email protected] or give me permission to change your password (you can reset it back when I'm done) and I will look into it further.

having the exact same problem. have emailed adam my screen shot

Weird. When I tried again yesterday, it worked. Computers suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back