• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Surplus Sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb64

Reaction score
Hi All
I am selling an enclosure and herps that are surplus to what I need.. please contact me if you are interested in anything.... Local buyers from Gold Coast/ Brisbane area preffered unless you are prepared to make a trip up and collect the items yourself...
The outdoor enclosure has a safety door so you have no chance of escapees.. I would prefer to sell the whole setup including water dragons and turtles complete.. but will sell seperately as long as the animals are sold first.. The water dragons are sub adults to adults 1M 8F and most should breed this season. Some have snout rub..but all are in very good health.. the turtles are kreffts and hatched Nov 2003..
Im asking...
Water Dragons x 9 $315
Turtles x 2 $220
Hexagonal Avery $320 avery is 7 foot high by 6 foot across
3 tier pond and
large canister filter $150
or $850 for the lot..

regards Deb [email protected]

The filter is........Aqua pro CFD 1500. it is 1500L/PH

The bottom pond section holds about as much water as a childs large play clam if you are familiar with them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back