Survivor Party Ideas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black.Rabbit

Reaction score
So... I have my 25th coming up in March and I have decided to have a survivor themed party, where all the guests will be put into 2 teams and battle it out with challenges and eliminations and there will be a winner who wins a prize etc... I'm calling it Survivor: Quarter Century Island...

I even made a picture, check it out lol

Part of the invite reads:

Wear: Not your best white outfit. You'll probably get messy... comfortable clothing... preferably survivor themed or camo gear, but honestly I couldn't give a toss, as long as you're wearing clothes. Joggers may work to your advantage.

Grog: BYO... but remember, if you get trashed you may let your team down and ultimately be eliminated.

Grub: Some food will be supplied, however feel free to bring something along to win your team mates over... No one wants to eliminate the dude who brought the potato bake or the pig-on-a-spit!

Challenges: The challenges will range from whole group challenges to individual where teams will have to select a team member to play for their team. Challenges will test physical strength, mental strength, problem solving ability, appetite, extreme spew suppression, creativeness, intelligence and endurance. Don't worry if you think you may not be physically able to compete in strength challenges, there will be something for everyone!

I have a few ideas for challenges but I can't really ask opinions from mates cause I don't want anyone to have that advantage of knowing what the challenges are etc...

So far I have a tug-a-war, an eating challenge, breaking wooden planks, piggy back beep test... and a few others that I should have really written down

Thought I would post here to get a few more ideas as I thought there is quite a broad range of minds that visit this forum!

I am particularly looking for challenges that doesn't involve just individuals (so whole group or just about 5 or so people on each team) and challenges that doesn't just test physical strength, they seem to be the easiest to think of...

Cheers in advance!

Attachments

• survivor.jpg
    survivor.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 262
Whoever could make it from the afternoon till the AM playing 3 kings would definitely be a survivor, do that.

I was going to do a where's wally challenge with a big where's wally poster but there is only a couple out there and they're expensive lol

You could do goon of fortune, but to make it more survivor like, the contestants could stand on milk crates.

A mate of mine tried to organise a "Survivor" weekend of teams and crazy challenges and vigorous activity. We all turned up at the beautiful Harriet Creek........and spent the next 3 days in camping chairs, up to our necks in the crystal water swapping yarns and drinking beer!

Never did find out who won?
The tribe had spoken

Pin the tail on the 8 meter scrubby?

The hidden rabbit trap run?

Race the breeding coastal taipan?

Or my fave.... watch "survivor" without scoffing!

Last edited:
Whoever could make it from the afternoon till the AM playing 3 kings would definitely be a survivor, do that.

haha i luv this game, never a dull night with 3 kings!!

What about Race for the Rainbow

Just need a Plastic Bags and Paper

Give each team a plastic bag as well as a piece of paper containing a written list of all of the colors of the rainbow.
Each team has to find at least one object in nature or anything outside that matches each color of the rainbow. For example: A red apple, orange leaf, yellow weed dandelion, etc.

For each object they find they have to place it in their plastic bags. The first team to find objects that match each color of the rainbow is the winner. Each item found can only count for one color.

I set up an iron man comp once, coupla things required were, skulling chilli laden vodka shot, eating
2 weetbix with no fluid and eating fish eyes covered in chocolate. A real hoot is
people racing with their wrists tied to their ankles.
Whatever you do have fun : )

we had a work team building thingy, and 1 of the activities started with a line at 1 end of the field, and 12 puzzle pieces scattered 10m away, all peoplw in the team take turns to go and get 1 piece of the puzzle, blindfolded. no -one else is aloud past the line but the blindfolded person, and the rest of the team guides them by voice. i think the puzzle was just 4 differnt shapes in 4 different colours, and we had to arrange them in a grid where no single shape or colour could be in the same row more than once.

that was kinda fun. not as much fun tho as this one time at band camp...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back