• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SWAP: NT Frilly

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyror

Reaction score
Last November i bought 3 hatchling NT frillies. Unfortunately 7 months later it looks as though all 3 are males :( .

At this point in time i am looking to swap a male for a female of the same colour type.

Alternatively i am willing to purchase a female outright if it is roughly in the right age bracket.

My animals were purchased from DC on this site, and are colouring up really nicely.

They feed really well, and handle like the tamest beardies.

PM here or email [email protected]

Pics can be obtained if there is interest.

good luck with that mate. I seem to remember you posting the pic of them the day you got them. If it doesn't work (I couldn't find a female anywhere and had to buy a pair) then keep in touch.

Thanks mate i will do.

All things considered, if it comes down to it, i'll just sell my males and buy some more hatchies this season...
I'm patient... sometimes!

Photo showing colours

Sory bout the poor quality, i woke them up to take the shot. They are also saved as gifs for faster loading.

I can make the piccy smaller if it is too big for anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back