• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

swap or sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slinky

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi everyone, i have a pair of coastals i would like to swap with someone local.
i am in sydney and im looking to swap these for a female blonde maccie under a year old. however if anyone is interested in them i will sell them for $250-(both).
they are unrelated, brisbane region. the male is 2 years old and is being cooled at the moment (still too young to breed but i cool him anyway).
the female is almost a year. i can organise pics if needed but they are pretty much like all the other brisbane carpet snakes.
anyone interested can call me on 0424366707. john.

the male is snappy, ive never really handled him other than moving him when i have to. the female handles very nice she is very placid and timid.
ill see what i can do about some pics.

Picture is of male he is snappy. I will add further pics of the female soon. Also the female handles well never had a strike or bitten.

would you freight them to the sunshine coast or even brisbane?... i have a childrens python im trying to get rid of if your intersted in a childrens python for them or one of them?... pm me if you are

that would be $250 for 2, for the pair.
im keeping the male in a small enclosure i bought, and the female in one i made.

hey i am unable to attach any more pics. does someone know?

sorry everyone i cant get it together and attach the pics of the female. everyone interested pm me your email adress and ill get them to you that way. thanks.

hi, they have been sold. thanks to everyone that enquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back