• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Swift Bessacarr Cameo Caravan

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakelady-viper

Reaction score
Quantity Available
One

General Description
Selling my beautiful Bessacarr 2001 caravan with 2002 up grade. This is they Rolls Royce of British caravans.Clean well looked after from non smokers. There is heaps of extras with this van. Carpets just cleaned and new heavy duty plastic laid over carpet for protection. Length is 24 feet long duel axle van. Hot water and central heating, this is a fully automatic system once set. New reversing camera, and fully alarmed.Has on board water tank as well as the european barrels so you just take the barrels for water not the van if free camping. New Dometic reverse cycle air conditioner. New booster and omni directonal digital TV antenna. Radio with CD player and speakers. Full wine bar that keeps your wine cool. Dining area that turns to a bed if needed. Gas detector.
Comes with water barrel, waste water tank,water whale.
Has full ensuite at rear of van. 85lt fridge with freezer, full stove with 4 burners, grill and oven with pot draw. Mircrowave behind a roll down cupboard, spice rack.
Heaps of storage I have never filled even half the cupboards.
32 inch HD digital TV with built in DVD player on a swivel bracket
Has three tables that fold out of sight. Toaster, jug, crockery, cutlery, some pots and pans, power board, three TV out lets and a gas bbq outlet.
New wheel locks, 9kg gas bottle, step, mini upright vacuum cleaner, caravan cover, travel cover, extra globes, rubbish bin, new battery, new power lead adapter, porch awing.
New 2.5kva key start inverter generator this is big enough to run entire van.
Has the AKOL system so it doesnt sway when towing.
Also has all manuals, camp 7 book, and loads of other accessories including a cover.
Tow ball and tow ball lock. Also have a tow adapter if required.
Please phone or email if you have any questions I can send you extra pics if required.
Registration is $449 per year Van is registered till 17-2-2015

[email protected]

Sorry no freight and paypal is not accepted
I am located in Maitland Hunter Valley great place to buy wine for your van wine bar

Maitland Hunter Valley
Willing to Freight?
Sorry no pick up only

Contact Details
Phone 0419406571 or email [email protected] for pics as I cannot up load

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back