• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SXR Linage,Male B&G jungle python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ericrs

Reaction score
Species Common Name Jungle Python

Age 3

Length 1m

Bred By SXR

General Description
Selling my Male SXR Pure jungle as i found out i have two males. was planning on breeding so i have started to cool him down so could be put with a female this season.
took a while for me to find this guy as i was pretty picky and purchased him as a yearling from Melissa at sxr. He wasn't even advertised but i spoke to her and got him as love the solid black and wanted to work on that side of things.

though i havent handled him much he is pretty relaxed for a jungle. a bit flighty but with slow calm movements he does chill out pretty quickly. So with a little work he would settle down really well.

feeding and shedding is perfect. eats whatever i put in his tub which is mostly weaner-adult rats.

Any questions dont hesitate to call/sms or email me.

i purchased him for $350 so would like to get that back for him.

I would like to inform that he was sold to me as a male. SXR was not at fault for wrong sexes. im just keeping the other male.

cheers
eric

Willing to Freight?
yes

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
will give buyer upon selling

Attachments

• DSCN0965.jpg
    DSCN0965.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCN0961.jpg
    DSCN0961.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCN0962.jpg
    DSCN0962.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 307
Status