Sxr

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peterwookie

Reaction score
I picked up my new girl yesterday at the airport from Southern Cross Reptiles she is a Caramel Coastal Jag
couldnt be more happy with Snake or service from Melissa from SXR will be back for more for sure.......

Attachments

• jag.jpg
    jag.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 292
+1 for that.
so far my dealings with Melissa have been very easy and always comes through with the goods.

Oh yeah you can't go wrong with SXR, I got a pair of Albino Darwin's from them and I got exactly what I was after (a great healthy breeding pair) plus Simone let me pay off the animals and sent them the day I was ready to pick them up from the Air Port. Also to this day he keeps in contact guiding me as I advance, taking time out of his life to reply long emails filled with questions. If they have the python I'm after I'll always shop their first. :lol:

btw she is gorgeous!! I can't wait to get a caramel!

Last edited:
Im still dealing with Diane and Simon, will be getting a pair of Gammkons from them soon, hope they are as good quality as your beautiful animal is.

as with what Joel gets, I ask them alot of questions too and always get answers. Diane and Simon are a great pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back