[SYDNEY] AHS Meeting this Wednesday 24th Sept.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been going since I was 32

I don't think the AHS has been going for that long Bob........;)

Will be there as usual, looking forward to the talk as well. Should be a good one. And of course the usual dribble that goes on in the pub.....LOL

Cheers
DAz

HOW DO U FIND OUT IF PEOPLE HAVE GONE BEFORE???
woops sorry caps
and do u just go through the main entrance of the museum??

The entrance is sort of on the side, but i beleive thats the main entrance. At the entrance there will be security personel who can direct you to the room which the meeting will be held.

The entrance is sort of on the side, but i beleive thats the main entrance. At the entrance there will be security personel who can direct you to the room which the meeting will be held.

what?
sort of on the side?
what i mean by main entrance is the big steps at the front is that where u get in

and i was wondering in the membership form what is herptofauna?
and how go u get books from the library and where is the library or do u just get the books sent to you?

Last edited by a moderator:
You enter via the side entrance, down William Street. You can see the steps in the street view link I gave earlier.

Herpetofauna is a newsletter-type magazine with some recent articles and stuff in it. It's sent to your address.

You enter via the side entrance, down William Street. You can see the steps in the street view link I gave earlier.

Herpetofauna is a newsletter-type magazine with some recent articles and stuff in it. It's sent to your address.

cool duke are u a like vice president or something of AHS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back