[SYDNEY] AHS Meeting this Wednesday 24th Sept.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! :lol: I was wondering who the dude was sitting next to hetty, it was you duke!

And emzie, i spoke to you near the entrance with my dad, you said it was your first time :D

lol that was funny i was sitting right in front of u guys and herd u calling my name but wanted to see if u could guess who i was lol and i herd u say i was catching the train and that i was coming and someone said poor kid probly stuck at the station, LOL
=p

and do they send your password and user name to your email for the website???

Last edited by a moderator:
haha really? damn didnt see you, did you see me ?

Rocky! I was wondering where you were.

I was sitting near Dazza ,codered and all =) the slideshow was awesome i had to blink so often and lick my dry lips after looking at those pics :p

Definately going to the next one.

i think i saw you, was you with your dad? he asked you if you knew anyone and i answered him cause i thought he was talking to me lol

EDIT: i just read your post above lol

Oh i knew it was you!!! You seemed awkward about us calling your name out. You could have just said hi, or turned arround. Good one

i think i saw you, was you with your dad? he asked you if you knew anyone and i answered him cause i thought he was talking to me lol

EDIT: i just read your post above lol

Oh i knew it was you!!! You seemed awkward about us calling your name out. You could have just said hi, or turned arround. Good one

if u knew it was me WHY didnt u say HI LOL:D:D:D

We were trying to get your attention! We couldnt have done much more.

ok next time ill say hi ive been busted lol
but how do i get my username and password for the AHS website and how do u borrow from the library???
And where where the bisects and tea LOL

and u can call me seb if u want

so i sat there, wasting my breath, calling out to everybody who walked past. and you were there the whole time. next time save me from myself and just answer the first time!

:D

This sounds fun, next time I want to come!

Too bad I'm cutting out my dreadies, not even my family will recognise me..

and after all that, i could have made it but my brother was kind enough to say his tutoring was called off untill the meeting was on errrrr

lol suck to be you right now

but really i join last night and would like to know how do i get my username and password for the AHS website and how do u borrow from the library???
please tell me!!!!!!!

but really i join last night and would like to know how do i get my username and password for the AHS website and how do u borrow from the library???
please tell me!!!!!!!

Nobody knows i guess. I never bothered to find out, maybe they didnt either.

You need to speak to Glenn Shea about the library, he is the librarian, ask the committee about the site, though I am on the committee, and have never looked at the site once and don't have a password myself...slack I know ;)

You need to speak to Glenn Shea about the library, he is the librarian, ask the committee about the site, though I am on the committee, and have never looked at the site once and don't have a password myself...slack I know ;)

i did but no response yet i wanna read a book
a good reptile book
and don't wanna pay for it
because im cheap
and i sent a message to the librarian 3 days ago
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back