[SYDNEY] AHS meeting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to try and make it.... have the kids again though......and it's raining..... and I have to leave the Shire to get there...... and.....

I'm going to try and make it.... have the kids again though......and it's raining..... and I have to leave the Shire to get there...... and.....

Are you going to leave the Shire on another big adventure Bilbo Baggins........;):lol:

Will see you all there tonight as always.

Cheers
Daz

Curiously, does anyone know a parking not too far from it? One that doesn't make you wish you took the train when it's time to pay.

You can park right next to it! :) But you cant really get a park if your late.

I'll be there.

There's parking all around the Museum, but it's metered until 10pm. Francis St and Liverpool St have some meterless parking, but only after 6pm (which is when I'm likely to arrive).

:p

Hix

Well done to Jason Flesch, that was an amazing presentation last night.
It might just be the nerd in me, but I really like hearing about scientific investigations.

Some interesting points were brought up.

I can quite confidently say I will be at the next one.

As a noob, I still found it fascinating. Definitely worth the time. Though driving into the city is always an unpleasant expirience, lol.

As a noob, I still found it fascinating. Definitely worth the time. Though driving into the city is always an unpleasant expirience, lol.

Well keep coming, we have some fantastic guest speakers on the horizon, the likes of Glenn Shea and the great Hal Cogger, plus many more.......

I'm definately gonna be joining the AHS. It sounds very exciting! Glenn is a great guy!

Well keep coming, we have some fantastic guest speakers on the horizon, the likes of Glenn Shea and the great Hal Cogger, plus many more.......

Will do mate. A fantastic wealth of knowledge in one room to learn from.

I missed cup cakes?!?! The ONE time I don't come and there are are cup cakes *sigh* -_-

I was very interested in the results of the lacie study and seeing how different animals varied their movement patterns. Feeding patterns of the childreni was also interesting. Though I was a little confused at the outcome, was it decided that at 30% there was no detrimental outcome or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back