[SYDNEY] AHS meeting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very interested in the results of the lacie study and seeing how different animals varied their movement patterns. Feeding patterns of the childreni was also interesting. Though I was a little confused at the outcome, was it decided that at 30% there was no detrimental outcome or not?

Well thats what they are trying to work out... they worked out it didn't effect head size : to body length, but longevity will take many years, they will need to somehow keep track of the individual animals for the next 20 - 40 years to work that out, no mean feat that will be.

Chocolate Fudge cupcakes..... a plate full left over from some fancy function in the room before us.. they were top shelf too :)

>.< just my luck...chocolate fudge too. This is proof the gods hate me.

Was a great night with a some quite interesting information on these animals.

I think they will try and move the childreni onto a couple of people they know so they can continue to monitor them over the years. Something I think they need to do to add logevity to their study.

So who is the 10yr old that has never had their python refuse a feed...LOL C'mon, show yourself on here.

I don't hate you either Erin....:D:D:D You're a big hottie. :D

Cheers
Daz

I think we should all bring some munchies next time.

/me looks at the bags of doritos in the kitchen. MMmmm...

Are you going to leave the Shire on another big adventure Bilbo Baggins........;):lol:
Hahaha...

Why do I always remember about these things, AFTER the happen! Argh.

Was the talk good?

Very interesting. I'm going to try to make the next one.

The talk was awesome ^.^It was something that was really interesting .Some bits for me were hard to understand :D But thank you for those that introduced themselves to me :D It was fun to chat to you guys with a baby rat peeing on me and perving down my top :oops:

hehe THANKS SO MUCH HETTY! :p she/ he is doing fine =]
Seeya there next time

No need to thank me Nikki, thank Jason for bringing a spare rat.

Tell the rat you saved him from the jaws of a python :lol:

Ah Lele, you knew it was on. It's okay to admit you dogged us for study :p

There's no excuse for next month though. You, Grim, Hetty and myself will all be done with uni, so we can hit the turps hard. I've been meaning to share some shots with ya :p

Geez this must a record 'after AHS meeting thread'.............

All goes to show the prestige of this society.

I'd really recommend attending the meetings if you can.

AHS isn't just about the talks, it's a social thing as well. I think getting together and having a chat with other herpers is just as good as watching the presentations/listening to the talks.

AHS has talks??? must be during my nap time before we head to the pub.

At the unofficial Sutherland Shire Herp Club, we skip the talk and just go down to the pub... it's a drinking club with a herping problem.

Hugsta i was the 12 yr old that raised my hand :p Also, thanks Jason :D

I didn't go to the pub, I've been told I missed the best part...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back