Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buying at the expo

• Yes - if something catches my eye

Votes: 67 78.8%
  • No - just going out for a look

Votes: 18 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramsayi

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Am wondering for those going to attend upcoming the Frog and reptile Expo will you be going out there with the intention of buying a reptile or two on the day provided of course something takes your interest?

I have not been to an expo without something catching my eye.

Always go with a full wallet, leave with an empty one ( i would trade in my wallet if i was short of cash). lol

Im guessing the answer is yes but will anyone be selling beardies. Im heading down with a mate an he wants to buy his son a beardie

Im guessing the answer is yes but will anyone be selling beardies. Im heading down with a mate an he wants to buy his son a beardie

I'm sure someone will have beardies available if last year is anything to go by.

If something catches my eye I might take it home ;)

This will be our first expo. I'm going with a very strong intention to not buy anything! But, I'm a sucker when I see something in the flesh and I'm sure I'll be easily convinced by my hubby who definitely has intentions to purcase something down there!!

Yep hoping to get some geckos, levis preferably :)

Ben

The show really makes the expo with everyones prized pets on display but not for sale. There is often some pretty special animals just to look at apart from those for sale.

I will buy as well...I am a sucker for antaresia's............have to purchase it without Garth looking.........LOLLOL

Last edited by a moderator:
changed mind. im looking for a female jungle, so if i find the one im looking for its comming home with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back