Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buying at the expo

• Yes - if something catches my eye

Votes: 67 78.8%
  • No - just going out for a look

Votes: 18 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah i wont buy, i dont like the idea of buying from expos....
BT

i think a new gecko is in the pipeline for me.... if i can get there.

Sounds good guys, pleeeasee come and say hi : )

Will buy but only levis or occidentalis females.

Lots of thread views but not too many votes.

The show really makes the expo with everyones prized pets on display but not for sale. There is often some pretty special animals just to look at apart from those for sale.

That may be the case wokka but what it has to do with my original question is beyond me.

Lots of thread views but not too many votes.

That may be the case wokka but what it has to do with my original question is beyond me.

I was just bumping the thread but; That would be a no "just going out for a look"

I highly doubt I would ever buy from an expo..... my weak spot at the expos has always been books, I hope Andrew Isles and Mike Swan don't turn up, they always take about $400 off me :(

Jason I didn't realise you were also into the books.
Andrew isn't going but Mike will be there with a heap of stuff.
There is also going to be a charity auction at the Bill Love dinner. There will only be a few items but they will all be one-off's including some really interesting books.

I always end up spending what I make.....damn that having cash in your pocket!..;)

I will be selling teenage beardies, will be on a table with Brad walker...just look for all the hot B & G jungles!!!

Kelly

I hope to pick up something a bit different to add to my gecko collection, if not just some more females for my boys....... I think they are getting bored ;)

i'm looking for some white beardies, or bright red ones.... but i might buy them before going to the show! ;)
or else i really want a WA black head :) maybe another male ackie if there are any :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back