Ta-dah new d.i.y background : )

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funkstaa

Reaction score
I saw someone do this for a frog tank so thought I might give it a go as it was something different..and too easy!
I used expanda-putty then some gripset waterproofing in a spraybottle to seal it up, then wacked a coat of paint ontop, left it for a couple of days to make sure there was no fumes and it was done- I want to airbrush it later to make it more realistic but it does the job I loove the textures it made ..so here's some pics - Freddy loves it :D

While I've got pics up - Is this size enclosure big enough for him or do I need to upgrade?

oh wow that is awesome! but just wondering does the little guy have somewhere to hide? I cant see one in the picture

Thanks slats and shadow ( he does have hides just got a little snap happy after putting the substrate back in , not that he ever uses them he's too nosey lol ) and thanks bigi since you've said that every time I look at it now and all I can see is a gigantic turd - will be airbrushing a lil sooner now : p

lol funkstaa, its my pleasure, im sure it will look great once a pale brown type paint is applied to areas

Thanks, Freddy is loving it...Boxhead I used two small tins for that size, was easy as, just aim and sqirt I had a play with the first tin you can use the lid or something to make a more textured background but I like it all puffed up so I just let it do it's thing, would definately use it again it was so easy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back