Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and im not up with the short wording. what type of snake is the lil fella

Looks fantastic . (Nice too that you appreciate your Dads work & love)

Great job, but now I'm feeling really inadequate after spending a day on vines and branches for my Darwin enclosure! You could fit a BHP in that enclosure, but your stimmie will certainly have a great time. Mine would be jealous if she could look at the computer well enough...

after his first night in his new enclosure he left me a wonderful present to clean up!! haha

th_picture10003.jpg
4 my baby boas

ur soooo lucky that ur dad helped.if i was 2 build an enclosure i would do it on my own :(

I got the plants from pet magic, their exo terra plants, most pet stores or reptile shops seem to have exo terra stock. well in WA at least. There's cheaper plants around but i found the exo terra plants have a good quality look to them, and i didn't buy them so yeah haha!!

I'll try get some pictures of Skitzza in his new home tomorrow, hopefully he'll put on a show so i can get some good photos, might even feed him!

Well theres two different foams being used in the 3rd pic, on page three i've explained how i made my fake rock wall. But too answer your questions the more white foam is normal polystyrene foam that you find in boxes when you buy a TV or stero. The Creamier rounder foam is Expanding Foam and yes that comes in a can, around $20 mark for a fairly large bottle.

Thats going to come up awsome... neat idea witht he foam.... how strong will that be when it gets bigger?

RB25 look out if i see you man. Your " RICK ROLLED ' **** is gunna bring you tio grief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back