Tapatalk 2.0

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read the reviews before you bought it ? Seem to be 1 star half a star which means its not very good = / don't think I'll be paying $4.50 no way..

Yeah going by the reviews I think I'll stick with the current one. The phrase "if it ain't broke..." comes to mind

im updating my ios now then my app and see how we go.. ive felt like i lost a friend or something the last few days lol

Did you read the reviews before you bought it ? Seem to be 1 star half a star which means its not very good = / don't think I'll be paying $4.50 no way..

Yea i read the reviews, i don't mind the app personally. I can see a few areas where it could be vastly improved to make it less confusing, but once you get the hang of it its good.

I use tapatalkHD on the iPad and its OK. I don't think using it on the smaller screen would be any fun though. I'll stick with V1 for awhile until the get the bugs out of it I think!

Prob it took the liking out so its made for premium only... If that's the case I'm gonna write Tapatalk a filthy email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back