1. Hi there Guest, thanks for visiting the site. Due to changes in circumstances, finances and having run this page for several years, Aussie Pythons and Snakes will be shut down on August 1st. If you or anyone you know would be interested in owning and running one of Australias Longest running Pythons and Snakes forums then please get in touch with Stuart via PM. Thank you for your support over years and please know that this decision has not been made lightly. Regards, Stuart

Tarantula licencing Qld.

Discussion in 'Other Animals and Invertebrate' started by Ryan-James, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Ryan-James

Ryan-James Active Member

This was just brought to my attention, as of August 2020 any person keeping spiders and scorpions in Qld will have to move them onto licence (some inverts including tarantulas are now restricted species), for me just due to the sheer numbers I have to find $316 or sell them.
    Just a heads up anyway.
    --- Automatic Post Merged, Jun 29, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 29, 2020 ---
    https://www.qld.gov.au/environment/plants-animals/wildlife-permits/framework-review

Here's the information.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  2. Sdaji

Sdaji APS Veteran APS Veteran

QLD is going crazy!

Ryan-James likes this.