TARONGA ZOO CONFIRMED

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hugsta

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone but was waiting on costs.

Behind the scenes at Taronga has been booked for Saturday the 2nd of October.

Costs: $40 adult
$33.50 children
This does not include parking, so car pooling would be the way to go.

$10 of this goes toward the International Conservation Fund for the Fijian Crested Iguana.

Tour times will be at 10.30am, 12pm and 1.30pm. Sorry if these don't suit but it is the only times at which it can be done. There is a limit of 15 per tour therfore a total of 45 ppl.

If you wish to go then please PM me and I will give you banking details. Money is to be paid to me and I will pay Taronga. I have no intention of leaving the country yet, so I hope you trust me. :wink: 8)

All money is to be paid to me by Friday 24th of September so I can pay by cheque the next week. At this stage tickets will be a the front gate unless I organise otherwise.

We can organise who wants to be on what tour on the day. 8)

Will get back as to when and where we will meet. :wink:

Any problems please PM me. :shock:

Darren :lol:

A list of those that said they are coming as per last Taronga post.

Myself -2
Greg - 4
lutzd - 2
Bryony - 1
Soulweaver - 1
Zoe - 1
dugadugabowbow - 1
africanfishthingy - 1
NCHERPS - 1
Teamsherman - 1
Switch - 1
Pinkie - 1
Hey I'm Sam - 1
popp - 4
Daisy - 1
Earthmother - 3
Mags - 2
Sheralyn - 3

You can either pay me cash, cheque or money transfer, it's up to you guys. First in best dressed. lol
Make sure to let me know how many kids are involved if any ot if you have changed your mind.
Please PM me for details for payment.

Thanks
Darren

Looking forward to it if I get there.
By the way, how close are you to Southbank???

i work quite close to there, live about 15 mins away...why are u gonna be around?

oh cool we should catch up and you can see sunny girl again! she's in shed atm so she should look HOT soon lol.

No worries, just put my name down so hopefully i get a guernsy. should be quite a good trip by the time we ride up the coast check out the zoo and the APS critters of course, then head home, im looking forward to it.

you riding up on a bike nick? is sally coming? its sally right...? bad memory lol ;)

Sharnee - I can add you to the list if you wnat to go. Just PM me for payment details. Thanks.

Afro - Sorry mate forgot to scratch you, have done so now. thanks mate.

popp - price includes entry to the park as well.

PLEASE PM ME THOSE THAT WANT TO GO BEHIND THE SCENES AS I HAVE ONLY HAD 6 PPL FROM HERE SO FAR.

THANKS
DARREN

Only 15 people going so far. Where's every one from the last post???

Gone all shy on me have you....lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back