Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Yes it is comming to be soon 2nd of october
We will meet at reptile pavilion at 11 am and will find some peacefull place where we can sit down and talk.
People who are comming, please let us know so we can organise nametags for easier recognition. Sheralyn kindly offered to make them.
I can't wait to see you all.
Bryony will receive her price for hot chick comp and one of our admins team speciall price.
People who will have trouble to find us, call my mobile 0421434045 and I will direct you about where we are in that moment.

Please put your names down in this topic if you are comming.
Slateman

Instar
Mrs Instar
Lil miss Instar poppet
Lil miss instar moppet
all will be there! :D

I'll be there too, with my two kids! :D

Can everybody who is going please PM me the name you want on your name tags - I can do just your online name or add real name as well if you prefer.

Thanks
Sheri

For those that are going behind the scenes please do not forget to pay as it must be done before hand to organise tickets. I will be away for 8 days but will checking my account and emails whilst away.

Please PM me for those that are coming. For those that aren't I have been promised a fair bit of hands on with just about anything we want with a few exceptions obviously.

I am really looking forward to it, meet some more ppl and have a great day in general.

Cheers
Daz

yay!
i will be there with balls on............lol

$10 parking or if you get there early enough there is free parking by the road at the side or surrounding streets.

Yes they do. But it's bloody expensive ($10 last time I looked). Best to get there early - about 8:45-9:00 - and park in the streets. Bradley's Head Road and Prince Alfred Street. Very short walk then to the Main Entrance.

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back