Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ok we will! keep your shirt on lutzy, no-one wants to fight ya!! LOL

I wouldn't either, if I were you! You might damage your hand on my face! [let that be a warning to ya!] :evil:

It's lovely and sunny in Melbourne today... ironically.

Take a brolly u mob! Geez I'm jealous. Should be a great day out for all! Have Fun, and no running amok! :) Cheers Cheers. PS A place here in SA(Andamooka) had 50 points in 15mins the other day, I think. Thats real desert, Opal mining country.

I aint getting there at 9, more like 11.
Rain... pffft I laugh at rain

Has anyone else heard an update on train n ferry closures on the harbour, due to gale/storm warnings? Hope things will be running tomorrow or we may not make it. Heres Fingers x'd! :?

Once gamma leaves the orbit of serra and tobago lines up with the sun the weather should clear up fine for tomorrow, im estimating about 13 minutes past 1 am tonight.

Heres for hoping ay!!

You all need to have a little faith. It will be a perfect day. You all wait and see. :lol:
The weather will be so nice I may even ride my bike there.

wish we could swap the weather for the day, darwins been dry for months but the wet is around the corner :)

arnt you guys supposed to be having a drought?

Tommo, the drought is in the western parts of nsw, we dont need the rain in the city of sydney, but for some reason it just keeps falling. Unfortunatly.

Also just an observation, Baynet is actually spelt "Bayonet". (your signature)

Well the wife has to work now so me an the kids are in. Seeyaul at 11.00
Peter

thanks for that sherm lol

atleast someone pointed it out

In anticipation, I think I'll go create a new Gallery for the upcoming photos! ;-)

Teamsherman said:
Tommo, the drought is in the western parts of nsw, we dont need the rain in the city of sydney, but for some reason it just keeps falling. Unfortunatly.

Interestingly, yesterday's rain fell in the catchment areas, and also fell widely throughout Western NSW, including Tibooburra and Broken Hill. Jeff Hardy's camping out that way I think and is probably wondering what the hell happened!

Forecast from the Weather Bureau for Sydney, issued at 5:04am -

Dangerous surf conditions.
Morning shower or two then mostly dry with increasing sunny periods.
Moderate to fresh southwest to southeast winds, strong at times near
the coast. Max temp 21

The radar picture is showing (as I type) some isolated light showers around the city.

And the sun has just started shining through my window :D :D :D
Looks like it's gonna be a great day! :lol:

:p

Hix

Wife just told me that the Zoo give you plastic rain ponchos to wear.
I think I stumbled on a site like that once.
Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back