Tattooest recommendations Mornington Peninsula (Vic)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herptrader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My son visiting from Canada has a couple of tattoos he wants to get while he is here. He is staying at McCrae (near Rosebud) while he is here so anywhere on the Mornington Peninsula or surrounds would be good.

Is there anywhere that can be recommended?

Is there any particular parlours we should avoid?

Alley Catz Tattooing & Body Piercing 8 Park La, Frankston VIC 3199 (03) 9781 4383 ‎
They have a herp connection

Mate visit my mates shop in dandenong called tattoo city on foster street,thay have done most of my custom work & every1 says that thay look crazy.

hey um sorry to peter but personally i wouldnt recomend alley cats even if they have a herp connection.
celtic sun in cranbourne has an amazing tattooist working there by the name of shaggy
dc tattoo in lakewood frankston has a fantastic tattooist names graeme isles
mornington ink fix isnt bad
baxter armed and dangerous ask for chris.
umm yer i cant think of anymore i no these tattooists from experience and no they are great at what they do

Serp.jpg
Matt ford did my custom japanese sleeve & the snakes & devil masks came out great.Not saying there the best out there as l do pay 4 them in the end.And thay r very clean useing brand new needles out of a pack right in front of u & not behide a counter like some places.

Most decent parlours need a good couple of months notice. It really depends on what he wants done but if there is any real detail involved personally i would avoid almost every parlour mentioned in this thread.

To get quality tattoos you have to head closer towards the city.
Mick Hayes of Purple haze tattoos and Marshall and Vond of Third eye tattoos do brilliant work, the tattoo on my arm in my avatar is by Mick, both studios have websites.

In my opinion a tattoo isn't worth getting unless it's done by a top tattooist.

Jon has an appointment at 10:30 am tomorrow in Mornington. They seem pretty good. He had a pretty good idea of what he wanted and one of the guys clued in very quickly which we took as a good sign. I guess tomorrow we will find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back