Tattoos,Pierings,Scarification,freaks etc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats where most of mine were done...
my nape is on their website :p
my neck is P&T too... ONLY way to go with surface piercings
pete is awesome

EDIT: seems it WAS there, olga's corset has 2 photos on tho, damn her

my neck is P&T too... ONLY way to go with surface piercings

How do they feel? Just like a normal piercing?
lol
What if you get fat or suddenly loose weight?
Can you remove it yourself?

blah blah blah ;)

God dam it you all look out ragic and make me so boring, I used to be really out going and peircings and everything but nothing like most of you guys. lol wow so crazy, and so jelouse

I feel like a boring house wife and I'm not even married yet.

cheers Jody

Ok i had my tongue done 2, my belly button done, nose, tragus and a monroe... only have tragus and monroe left now oh and 2 x ears of course. I have 3 tatts, one is a mermaid, then i got my gecko then butterflys on my anckle recently for a deceased loved one. Pretty main stream tats

Attachments

• My mermaid still peeling crop.JPG
    My mermaid still peeling crop.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Neko tat....jpg
    Neko tat....jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 100_0515crop.JPG
    100_0515crop.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 68
How do they feel? Just like a normal piercing?
lol
What if you get fat or suddenly loose weight?
Can you remove it yourself?

blah blah blah ;)

its shaped like an inverted staple

the 2 holes are made straight down, so the majority of the bar lies in the natural "gap" between dermal tissue and muscle tissue.
the weight change should only matter if the skin stretches at the piercing site.
why ask tho? planning on becoming a huge fatty? :p

and no, i can't remove it myself.
i have been told they hurt more coming out than going in.
so given mine have fully healed now, i just consider it a semi-permanant piercing

about $300 for the 2.

i imagine they are a bit cheaper now.

who in sydney would you go see?

Yeah. I live in a small area. There are two places that do piercing. The tattoo shop and a place that also does signs :?, a bit iffy about that one.
There's only two people in the tattoo shop and pretty sure the lady owns it. And her son is her apprentice tattoo artist/piercer or something like that.
But yeah. I live in a crap area.
I'm unsure if the tattoo lady likes me or not... When I first just asked her about how to become part of the industry she basically gave me this huge lecture on how i'll probably never get in and that I wont be working in her shop and was genrally rude about it all (I was like 14-15 at the time, a bit of a let down). After that she wasn't ovelry nice whenever I went in there. But when I went in there last time she was really nice to me... Probably because I was buying stuff off her lol.

you just have to be persistent.

where bouts do you live?

go into piercing joints time and time again
show the owner (not the chump that just works there a few days a week) how keen and dedicated you are to being a piercer.

be persistent.
show them your drawings.
show them you're really keen.
you gotta keep in mind how many people they'd see syaing "oh i wanna be a tattooist, that'd be cool".

they'd write everyone off now.

prove them wrong.

peircing urge does small intake classes once or twice a year... they aren't all that easy to get into, and certainly don't give you a job after....
but its certainly a well respected name to say taught you....

They look great! I like tattoos with colour.
Are you going to get a chest piece or just leave it at those two?

Eventually I would like to have a chest piece, shoulders and upper back done. I just have to work around my moles. I think I'll focus on finishing the chest first, but I have to find images that I [or someone else] can meld into one piece of art. :)

Eventually I would like to have a chest piece, shoulders and upper back done. I just have to work around my moles. I think I'll focus on finishing the chest first, but I have to find images that I [or someone else] can meld into one piece of art. :)

My mate has writing that goes from shoulder to shoulder across his collar bones...apparently he was almost crying haha. So steer clear of your collar bones ;)

anyone here prepared to help me design a tat.... must be good with faces, and prepared to listen to me being VERY particular?

a pic of my eyebrow ring out of my eyebrow

Attachments

• 100_1992.JPG
    100_1992.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 134
My mate has writing that goes from shoulder to shoulder across his collar bones...apparently he was almost crying haha. So steer clear of your collar bones ;)

What am I meant to do? Just leave a blank space? Thanks for the warning but I think I'll still get [parts of] them inked, even if I have to cry while it's getting done. ;)

I also have three very unexciting Helix (Ear cartilage) piercings!

What am I meant to do? Just leave a blank space? Thanks for the warning but I think I'll still get [parts of] them inked, even if I have to cry while it's getting done. ;)

I also have three very unexciting Helix (Ear cartilage) piercings!

Helix? Whats that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back