Tattoos,Pierings,Scarification,freaks etc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
helix is the outer fold
encyc00215-1.gif

top down, names are
Helix
Rook
Daith
Industrial
Snug
Tragus
Anti tragus
tranverse lobe
and lobe

:rolleyes: I joined the Forum because it is about Aussie Pythons, yet my first post is in regards to something that I have an interest in TATTOOs I love them, and yes I've got the bug, as they are quite addictive ;). Heres some pics

No its from taking the pics yourself, seems they werent focused too good, sorry. I need a photographer, anyone interested ? Jokes

hows this for a piece

Attachments

• alien-tattoo.jpg
    alien-tattoo.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 138
My mate has writing that goes from shoulder to shoulder across his collar bones...apparently he was almost crying haha. So steer clear of your collar bones ;)

collarbone does hurt.
but it's all part of it.
if tattoos didn't hurt at all i wouldn't have any
:shock:

This thread makes me wish I'd gotten a photo of my tatt just afta I'd gotten it!! I think I'l have to force my other half into taking a pic of mine so I can post it up here! I got mine done in january, and am quite keen to get another done soon, but alot bigger and in colour. I kina like blue and want to get a tattoo that goes up my backbone in it. (Don't think I'l quite turn as blue as trousa snake tho! Nice effort man!

Here's mine. Got them in May at All Star Tattoo in Taringa for those in Brisbane, only took 1 3/4 hours. Funny angle though, the tips of the tail are slightly longer.

Don't have any photos with more detail though, just think of them as being really crisp! :)

P1011367.jpg

I love those! So different and unique! Why did you get that? Mean anything to you?

Did those tounge ones hurt, they look very painful !!! Got any others?

Out of all my peircings, my nose hurt the most. (That MIGHT have been cause my unexperienced friend did it for me though.. *blush*) Both tongues didn't hurt at all. You only have nerves on the outside of your tongue I believe..and the rest is just muscle which the sharp needle slices through easily.
Mind you..some people online might think that I have a different pain threshold just because I can put up with an epilator. :p

Edit: Just remembered when my labret (chin hole) was healing it hurt ALOT whenever I got it caught on the inside of my teeth whilst I was talking. Egh... Like someone yanking on it. Ouch.

Be brave! If you're thinking of getting it done...do it.
If you don't like it later...you can take it out. :)

I love those! So different and unique! Why did you get that? Mean anything to you?

I got them because in ways their meanings relate to my situation at the moment and the way I feel. But I also believe in giving your tattoos a meaning to yourself and not just what everybody else says they mean. I also believe in art for art's sake. So all in all it's a mix of traditional meaning, my feelings and aesthetics. :)

The swallows traditional meanings were: for every 5000 nautical miles a sailor travelled they would get one; they also picked you soul out of the water if you died in the ocean or drowned; the also mean rebirth and new beginnings; as well as being a fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back