Tattoos,Pierings,Scarification,freaks etc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about getting this aboriginal snake wrapped around my ankle with the snakes head resting on the top of my foot.

This would be my 1st tatt.

Being made of dots would it be to complex to create?

And how do you think the colours would look?

Attachments

• snakes.jpg
    snakes.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 78
How come there isn't any pics of Pierings like asked?;)Come to think of it, what is a piering?:rolleyes::lol:

Mind you..some people online might think that I have a different pain threshold just because I can put up with an epilator. :p

....You are my hero :shock:

Haha my tongue webbing hurt a little...I did it myself though :D but it absolutely KILLED me when it got ripped out.

I got them because in ways their meanings relate to my situation at the moment and the way I feel. But I also believe in giving your tattoos a meaning to yourself and not just what everybody else says they mean. I also believe in art for art's sake. So all in all it's a mix of traditional meaning, my feelings and aesthetics. :)

The swallows traditional meanings were: for every 5000 nautical miles a sailor travelled they would get one; they also picked you soul out of the water if you died in the ocean or drowned; the also mean rebirth and new beginnings; as well as being a fighter.
AnteUp, they are also a jail house tat that is ment to represent ones fighting ability. Not saying you got it wrong but that's another spin on the swallow tat. Nice work mate.

was a symbol used historically by sailors to show off their sailing experience. It was the image of a bluebird, or "swallow," usually tattooed on the chest. According to one legend, a sailor with one swallow had traveled over 5,000 nautical miles; a sailor with two swallows had traveled 10,000 miles. Traveling these great distances was extremely difficult and dangerous in the early days of sailing, so one or more swallow tattoos denoted a very experienced and valuable sailor. It is also legend that if the sailor drowns, the swallows will carry their soul to heaven, representing freedom and hope. As swallows always return home to San Juan Capistrano every year, the tattoos were used to say that the sailor would always return home. As Swallows also choose a mate for life and will only nest with that bird they are a sign loyalty, pride to both regions and people.
In terms of jail house tattoos, the bluebirds, swallows, can also represent white supremacy or white power and also "Live long and **** hard". In Scotland it usually signifies a spell in the infamous Bar-L or Barlinnie prison in Glasgow. The swallow tattoo in England means "these fists fly" when referring to fights and 'hard men'.
Today, the symbol of the swallow can mean many different things. It is considered a staple of the "American Traditional" and "Sailor Jerry Collins" style tattooing. This is also part of a style referred to as "new school."

I've got 2 frenum piercings but unfortunately this isn't a place to post pictures of that part of the human body. If your not sure what im talking about do a google image search but !!!!!BE WARNED!!!!! the results arent going to be kiddy friendly!!!!!

i know asking "did it hurt" is a silly question....
but how was the healing process?

frenum is the only "down below" piercing i'm considering.

i am gonsidering an apadavra (sp?)
but i know that is sposed to hurt like HELL

frenum is a nothing pain (i got rid of mine)
healing is pretty easy.... easy to dip in salt water, and urine is a disinfectant.
can;t have sex comfortably for a few weeks tho

had a few piercings but dont wear them all in now. Had lip pierced a few times, eye brow a few times, tragus a few times, 2 at top of ear, small stretcher bottom of ear, nipple, and a tattoos on legs.

My hubby used to have frenum piercings. I met him when he had them..... must say was a little disappointed when he took them out.

I have 4 tatts.

An ankh on my ankle, a pegasus on my thigh, two dolphins on my back shoulder blade and the breast cancer ribbon on my right arm.

All have significant meaning.

Mrs I

xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back