Tattoos,Pierings,Scarification,freaks etc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my tattoos

here are too of mine I designed the Tree myself as I said in the previous thread about Tattoos I don't want people taking my design and using it for them selfs.

ok this Tree has taken 5 days and 13 hours and its not finished yet 1 more session to go, its cost me $680 so far
View attachment 21682

I got both done at Shades of Gray in Caboolture QLD
Scorpian design was the shops design, sorry about them being blurry it's kind of hard taking the pic by yourself. This one cost me $85
View attachment 21683

I apologize for the crap quality of these pictures. I hate my webcam! x[
The first one is of me when I was like ... 15 I think. My lip pierced horizontally.
Second = my bridge (I miss it ='[ )
Third = current piercings. I put a smaller bar in my septum, now it dosn't look crappy.
+ other random photos. I should just get a damn digicam.

I want to get a scarification peice on my side. That would be fun! :D
If I ever get the money i'm definately going to go for it. A snake would look nice I think.

Attachments

• Me1.jpg
    Me1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 131
  • eybalz.JPG
    eybalz.JPG
    3.9 KB · Views: 107
  • tonguey.JPG
    tonguey.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 104
  • lalala.JPG
    lalala.JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 109
Good to see this thread rebumped.
Some beautiful work on here kiddies, keep it up.
Hopefully will have some new pics to put up when we get our tax check!!;)

I apologize for the crap quality of these pictures. I hate my webcam! x[
The first one is of me when I was like ... 15 I think. My lip pierced horizontally.
Second = my bridge (I miss it ='[ )
Third = current piercings. I put a smaller bar in my septum, now it dosn't look crappy.
+ other random photos. I should just get a damn digicam.

I want to get a scarification peice on my side. That would be fun! :D
If I ever get the money i'm definately going to go for it. A snake would look nice I think.
Hot, VERY hot... Looks like I have to show mine then..
I'll take some pics and post.
Not trying to be a pick up post or sleazy, but Metal_Jazz you are gorgeous!

Hot, VERY hot... Looks like I have to show mine then..
I'll take some pics and post.
Not trying to be a pick up post or sleazy, but Metal_Jazz you are gorgeous!

Haha, thank you.
But i'm really an overweight balding 40-something year old who has food caught between his fat folds. That's just what I look like after I doll myself up.

I love corset piercings. Well if they're done right anyway. Some of them just look stupid.

Haha, thank you.
But i'm really an overweight balding 40-something year old who has food caught between his fat folds. That's just what I look like after I doll myself up.

LMFAS!
Ha ha ha your a keeper, i can sense some aps entertainment from this one ;)

Bah looking at all this piercing stuff is making me want to get into that industry even more.
I've wanted to do piercing/branding/scarification/implants since I was about 13 years old.
Next year when i'm 18 I want to see if I can do an infection control course and then try find someone who will take me on as an apprentice. It'll be hard as hell finding someone who will though, damnit. >.<! :cry:

Bah looking at all this piercing stuff is making me want to get into that industry even more.
I've wanted to do piercing/branding/scarification/implants since I was about 13 years old.
Next year when i'm 18 I want to see if I can do an infection control course and then try find someone who will take me on as an apprentice. It'll be hard as hell finding someone who will though, damnit. >.<! :cry:

you just have to be persistent.

where bouts do you live?

go into piercing joints time and time again
show the owner (not the chump that just works there a few days a week) how keen and dedicated you are to being a piercer.

start by drawing lots and lots.
taking your drawings to tattoo artists
and as above, pester them.
make yourself known to them and show how keen you are.

thats where i took another approach to get into the art of tattooing. i just started from home with all pre sterilized equipment. know i have a good rep for myself as doing clean and quality work. the ironic thing about me tattooing is that i'm not the best drawer. please be advised that i do not reccomend starting the way i did as it can have some serious reprecusions.

Here's mine. Got them in May at All Star Tattoo in Taringa for those in Brisbane, only took 1 3/4 hours. Funny angle though, the tips of the tail are slightly longer.

Don't have any photos with more detail though, just think of them as being really crisp! :)

P1011367.jpg

They look great! I like tattoos with colour.
Are you going to get a chest piece or just leave it at those two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back