Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so this is nothing compared to lots of the tats on here. I only got this one a couple of weeks ago, its my second tattoo. Nothing to fancy, but I haven't seen many white ones so i thought I'd share. Had a bit of trouble finding someone who would could do white, but I'm pretty happy with the end result. :)
IMG_2124.jpg

Ok, so this is nothing compared to lots of the tats on here. I only got this one a couple of weeks ago, its my second tattoo. Nothing to fancy, but I haven't seen many white ones so i thought I'd share. Had a bit of trouble finding someone who would could do white, but I'm pretty happy with the end result. :)View attachment 282767

They look so good, such great detail with the white, I love how subtle it all is, gives me ideas :)

Ok, so this is nothing compared to lots of the tats on here. I only got this one a couple of weeks ago, its my second tattoo. Nothing to fancy, but I haven't seen many white ones so i thought I'd share. Had a bit of trouble finding someone who would could do white, but I'm pretty happy with the end result. :)View attachment 282767

Ooo I like that!! It kinda looks a bit like branding don't you think? It's given me ideas too ;)

y5agypus.jpg

eze5agu8.jpg

ytumanev.jpg

tenarezy.jpg

Thanks darth maul is my best one! I'm just going with a space alien sleeve the bottom pic has the artists Instagram name if you have that, check him out :)

Thats mind blowing colour work mate. Ill look him up.
what state is he in??

In some light it does look a bit like branding, but other light it stands out very white, and looks more like a tattoo.

Yeah really happy with it! And he's in south Australia in mt barker
I actually joined Instagram just to see more of his work - Jawdroppingly awesome
I guess I've just found someone to do my next one LOL.
Wanna join me JustDragons ?

I actually joined Instagram just to see more of his work - Jawdroppingly awesome
I guess I've just found someone to do my next one LOL.
Wanna join me JustDragons ?

On 3 conditions

1. you dont mind seeing a full grown man cry ( lol )
2. you can wait a little bit for me to save up (A mate was saying he is between 150 - 200 an hour??)
3. dont laugh when i cry.. lol It will be my first tattoo..

I I
THIS WILL BE ME HAHAH VV

Greatest freakout ever 15 (ORIGINAL VIDEO) - YouTube

:)

I'm getting a white tattoo, been looking at ideas for a while, I love the look of them :) Yours looks great

On 3 conditions

1. you dont mind seeing a full grown man cry ( lol )
2. you can wait a little bit for me to save up (A mate was saying he is between 150 - 200 an hour??)
3. dont laugh when i cry.. lol It will be my first tattoo..
:)

1. You wouldnt be the first
2. from what i see he's worth every cent, but i'm not a patient person, so start saving.
3. everyone copes differently in different areas of the body, what reduces you to tears may have me giggling ! ! The first is the worst, you dont know what to expect.

You won't be disappointed mate :p

I've got two in mind, so i'll draw up a rough idea and then see where he wants to take it, one of them i doubt he would do in one sitting. how long did it take for your arm Hedge ?

i though his 'portraits' were amazing and then i saw a lion he has done.... and i'm in awe.

1. You wouldnt be the first
2. from what i see he's worth every cent, but i'm not a patient person, so start saving.
3. everyone copes differently in different areas of the body, what reduces you to tears may have me giggling ! ! The first is the worst, you dont know what to expect.

I've got two in mind, so i'll draw up a rough idea and then see where he wants to take it, one of them i doubt he would do in one sitting. how long did it take for your arm Hedge ?

i though his 'portraits' were amazing and then i saw a lion he has done.... and i'm in awe.

Does take a while I've sat like 14 hours with him so far and more to go just a few gaps to fill in and some cover up work and will have a sleeve!

now have 10 all up ... she has 5 and is adding another tomorrow
I never know what to think when people say they have x number of tattoos. Some of my friends have dozens of tattoos no bigger than their hand, while some have a dozen large pieces which cover most of their body and took many hours and thousands of dollars to finish. Personally, I prefer the latter as the smaller ones tend to look like a random assortment of unrelated motifs :p In saying that, I recognise that people (hopefully) get tattoos because they like them and not because they are seeking the approval of others - me included!

larks, those sleeves are pretty realistic! Nice :)

Last edited:
Nexia that biomech is awesome. I know one of the artists up there and he's always posting awesome stuff from that Mat dude. Love the atheist symbol too :)

So, didn't take me long to get my 2nd one, this is gonna end up worse than snakes. :)

Attachments

• WP_20130309_016.jpg
    WP_20130309_016.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 246
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back