Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys who would be the best tattoo arts or shop on the gold coast

I love tattoos too, theres something about tattoos and reptiles what goes hand in hand... brutal. i have five and counting and im 18. next one wull be a snakes head with dont tread on me around it

- - - Updated - - -

best tattooist on the gold coast, id say forget it and head to brisbane city. a hours train ride for rad tattooists. head to stones corner. sacred skin... no questions asked. do it.

I'll give a thumbs up for sacred skin. It's a shame Heather is not there anymore.

Koolsville ( little mick ) at brendale deserves a mention too

this is the 1 my son is designing to go on his upper arm, it's not finished yet but i reckon it should look ok when it is> :) .........................................Ron

Attachments

• 1234819_10151558439750736_1292221638_n.jpg
    1234819_10151558439750736_1292221638_n.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 205
Hey guys who would be the best tattoo arts or shop on the gold coast

Fatt tatt. They are in Brisbane area but are AMAZING! I'll upload a photo of one they did on my partners arm if I can find it.

Can I have your arms? PLEASE!? :shock:

Alot more work to go bud but it looks sick! thanks for likin

Omg. I love the water dragon and gecko Heaps, geckos so cute. I'm guessing the GTP isn't finished?

theres a few I want, I just don't know where...

Last edited:
Nah unfortunately i couldn't sit there any more i flew down and did my 2 days in a row am planning on finishing early next year :)

Got my shoulder/ chest/ sleeve started!!!

Attachments

• koala.jpg
    koala.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Wow ! this is one long thread.

I've got a few - shoulder blade, wrist, inside lower hip. I'll post pics when I get my album sorted.

I have Isis kneeling started that goes right across my lower back but I just can't get myself to go get it finished because 1. Along the spine was fine but in the meaty bits .... OMG. and 2. she made a mistake on it.

Good for you Sezzzzz you don't have to justify yourself to anyone as to why you have your tattoo's but Thankyou so much for sharing. I have 6 Tattoo's all designed by myself and all with a reason. People who bagg those with tattoo's really make me sick. I hear it all the time and as mine are not seen easily I normally hear the horrible things to then turn to the person and tell them they are hipocrits as I have tattoo's they go I can't see them and I then say exactly. I am hoping to find the right tattoo I know what I want just need to design it which I am not good at designing animals save up and get it added to the collection. I have just won the battle with cancer 127 stitches later I am feeling great. So I don't give a dam what they will look like when I am older I will be greatlful to be older.

I dislike the idea of getting a tatt but reading this ^^ I might go and get a tattoo of a scar :D

not .

BorntobeRude I'm glad you like keeping snakes not kids cause with a smart alec heartless attitude like yours one could only imagine how they'd turn out. Toss bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back