Discussion in 'Reptile News' started by News Bot, Apr 3, 2012.
HAHAH YES!!!!! winning!
Call the ambulance and the news crews made channel 9 news
-_- im 15 years old i own snakes bigger than 1.5m that have bitten me -_-
its called putting the head under water is he is still holding on you unwrap his tail.
not all teenagers are like him. haha
Are you kidding? Was it on TV? Ha ha taking a pic to prove it is one thing,
but getting a commercial TV station to film it is WINNING.....................or just very sad.
TV stations are pretty bad, my mum was asked to be interviewed by Channel 7 when she got a dry bite from a whip snake.
lol 5 pages of getting drilled, thats gotta hurt as much as the bite.... eek
a quick dab of listerine would have done the trick , tested and proven .......lol
so not much then?
i cant really talk considering iv never been properly bitten by a snake. but come on it cant be that bad if people are still keeping them as pets. 15 year olds do things that will cause them more pain for funsies eg skateboarding surfing etc....i dont see something about all the skating or surfing injuries in the news....pretty sure a surf board to the head would hurt more....
its harmless if we put it in our mounth so its safe for them....lol ....mine released the moment he had a drop touch his mouth , they very obviously dont like the taste ..... and even more interesting he hasnt made any more attempts at striking at me, he must thing i taste bad now hahahaha
This is seriously stupid. A non-venomous (still small) python, bites a teenager and they need to call the paramedic's to get it off and treat the kid. And now he's never going to clean it again! Poor python.
This article has scared me so much i might cancel getting my 2 childrens... if housed together im at twice the risk of injury.. its not worth the gamble!
next time I get a splinter or a paper cut I'm calling the paramedics
Haha the story was on the today show this morning. Mum was holding it and having a laugh. It looked like a pretty nice little fella. (truley I was scared toy core)
I cant beleive this is news. We should ring the news everytime one of us gets bitten lol
They need to show him someone like Joemal's photos so they can see what a real python bite is like. Or better yet, some Lacie bite pictures that actually require medical attention
What a waste of space in the paper...........Clearly the boy was 3 yrs old!!!!!!!!!
come on own up , who was the one that poo`ed there pants while mummy called the ambo`s ?
Just putting it out there than I can give the snake a home if needed!