Thailand pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Lars, I will post up all my frog pics soon and cross ref your ID's with mine, I still have a heap of pics to sort......

That was AWESOME!!!!!... thanks Jas...
the kids looked like they had a great time!...
the butterfly was beautiful!

Thanks for sharing Jas,would love to do all that some day.
Looks like a good adventure.

Very cool, i went to Thailand last year, i reckon the Tiger Temple was the highlight of the whole trip....what was the highlight for you???

The temple was good, though very tourist orientated now, and I tend to avoid such places if possible, I think the first half of our holiday was a "general highlight" as we stayed at Belle Villa resort, 45 min drive out of Chaing Mai, up in the hills, I wouldn't bother going to Phuket again, but would certainly go back to Chaing Mai, the other highlight was the food, esp at Chaing Mai, where a good meal would set you back $1.70au. (not at the resort though, that was $$$$$ ) Most of the herps and bugs I found were found here, in some areas of leaf litter there would of been 10 frogs per square meter and every step saw frogs going everywhere and even though the hotel manager assured us there were no snakes on the resort we still found 4 in 4 days.

Attachments

• Belle Villa.jpg
    Belle Villa.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Belle Villa5.jpg
    Belle Villa5.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Belle Villa1.jpg
    Belle Villa1.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Belle Villa3.jpg
    Belle Villa3.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Belle Villa2.jpg
    Belle Villa2.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 40
They grow their insects big up there, that was one huge Katydid!!!, The "ranga" was probably the best part of Phuket zoo, my son is sitting with it and it has his origin hat on.

That big green bug would freak me out looks like a grasshopper and I am petrified of them truly. I would run a mile away. Yes I hold my python. Yeah am crazy but can't get over this fear of grasshoppers at all. Spiders don't scare me. So I will never go to Thailand!!

That big green bug would freak me out looks like a grasshopper and I am petrified of them truly. I would run a mile away. Yes I hold my python. Yeah am crazy but can't get over this fear of grasshoppers at all. Spiders don't scare me. So I will never go to Thailand!!

lol Im the same. When I first got my snake a mate came over to see it. As I was making him and me a coffee a HUGE cockroach crawled out of the cupboard and I dropped the sugar all over the ground.... :oops: Oh yeah, I love snakes, and spiders, and even sharks, but oversized bugs scare the crap out of me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back