Thailand!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JrFear

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello APS,

Me again, so as you know im going to SE Asia next year around April thru till May..

Just curious on things to do and see! any suggestion would be great!

i plan on going to Koh Tao and staying there for a week or so to get my PADI and advance divers..

heres my other thread on the Philippines which im no longer going too!

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/chit-chat-39/philippines-196603/

Thanks

Last edited:
Chatuchak weekend markets, anything and pretty much almost everything from clothing to cats, from souvenirs to snakes.

Bonus points for eating the fried insects and posting up pics :D

krabi for horse riding and rock-climbing. chiang mai for elephant sanctuaries, tiger sanctuaries. then to loas for the gibbon tree-top experience

Thanks guys,
im not that keen on going into Bangkok tho, will most likely stay down in the south and surrounding island around Phuket!

Plenty of snakes around so keep your eyes open, Golden Flying Tree Snakes are around the hotels looking for geckos, Clouded and Water Monitors, a few agamid species, dracos are very common, sunbeam snakes at night, and often seen DOR, as they are very slow snakes... these can all be seen around suburban Thailand as well as many other things.. The Red Cross snake farm in Bangers though is worth seeing, they have rebuilt it in recent years and it is A1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back