Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

davobmx

Reaction score
See how this goes.
Thought I would start a thread for that one photo you just love. I took this about 10 months ago and still love it even though I can't find the original resolution copy I got this back off Facebook.
apu6yzaq.jpg

These are my 2 oldest carpets, the first time I had them outside together taking 100 photos and just got lucky with this one.

Cracker photo!

This is probably my favourite pic of my boy

elt6q.jpg

still has to be my favourite

Attachments

• IMG_8567.jpg
    IMG_8567.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 305
thats the look i give my mum when i want something....

This 1 will always be my favorite, she just looks so statuesque. :) .......................................Ron

Attachments

• 100_0252.jpg
    100_0252.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 343
This is one of my favourite photos, unfortunately it is tight on the top and cutting off the bottom but it is full frame directly from the camera so can't do anything about it.

The thread never specified reptiles :)

IMG_8661 copy.jpg

Some good photos there people , here is one of my favourites.

gyhynu2y.jpg

This is my fav for the moment, I love the little droplet of water and if you look closely you can see the forks of his tongue in it. :)016.jpg

This is one of my favourite photos, unfortunately it is tight on the top and cutting off the bottom but it is full frame directly from the camera so can't do anything about it.

The thread never specified reptiles :)

Amazing photo Dan! I would imagine this one is already blown up and framed? If not, do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back