Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
attachment.php
the first one was at a 4x4 show and the 2nd was at lapa with "the Snake Man'"

my little one held in that position today as if begging me to take a photo.

but my all time favourite is this green, always find him in the most peculiar poses

Wow "Spotted" i generally don't get very excited about GTP's but that first pic is a real cracker, thanks for sharing, i luv it. :) .........................Ron

- - - Updated - - -

Gr8 shot Andy, beautiful pic of a beautiful snake :) ...........................Ron

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely loving the eyes on that 1, almost hypnotic and very unusual. :) ...............................Ron

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Grandma what big teeth you have....stunning pic. :) .............................Ron

My favourite little turtle
baburypa.jpg

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

A grasshopper lookin mighty fine
eqedu9yb.jpg

A few years ago I made friends with some shingles down at the grampians
4yna3ysa.jpg

This epically stunning copperhead he was so gorgeous
e9a7y2ud.jpg

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

Not all as good a detail as some people pics but some were taken way back on our 3.1mp and 7.1mp point and shoots cams with a manual mode, so fairly good for what we had.
I resized them all down to 800pixels wide so as they would load on here easily, so they may have lost some quality from the originals, click on them a few times and then magnify to see alot more detail in the pic.
I have way too many insect ones to decide from, so stuck to herp pics.

I miss seeing the couple of sp of dragons we got in our old places yard, here's a few of my favourites, especially the big little dragon casually sleeping on our fence, the one in the grass and lemon trees were camouflaged way better than they look in the pics and before the pics were taken.

Up really close and personal with a about 1.8m lace monitor at a wildlife sanctuary, the bud could have had my fingers and the camera if it decided to lunge, so some tense photos.
I have more of it showing it a few metres away and then coming closer and closer until it was hugging the tree just below the metal sheet fence, it's head nearly at the top of it.

More pics from that sanctuary, love the one of the saltie looking back at me or someone next to me, gives me chills and the 2 shots of it launching upwards for the food, gets ready, then boom, launches.

The keelback shots are my wifes, they get them and a assortment of other wildlife wandering into their depo and sheds regularly from the surrounding bush and wetlands.

And finally 2 flowerpot blind snakes I caught for a couple of pics while out looking for centipedes and other inverts and yes they were blind snakes and not legless lizards, got a blurred pic of a tongue flick and it was forked and see the eyes in the pic of the head.

Attachments

• 100_2362.JPG
    100_2362.JPG
    585.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Dragon Edited.jpg
    Dragon Edited.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0220.jpg
    IMG_0220.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0233.jpg
    IMG_0233.jpg