That's Not Food!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawra

Come here Squishy!
Reaction score
Aww. They're cool snakes :)

I've seen pics of them on here trying to eat things they aren't meant to like plastic lids, thermometers and a raindeer toy off a xmas tree.

Tahlia's recent post made me curious... Does anyone have any pics or stories like this?

wen i first got my central beared dragon Boss i had a few fake leaves that were glued to a skull ornament in his tank and i busted him chewing on one and had to quickly remove it from his mouth.

had a few pythons try to eat substrate, and me at times.

not reptile related but one of my dogs likes eating kitchen sponges and metal scoures. and a few dogs love eating metal, plastic, wood and have even tried glass.

We used to have beardies, we bred them once and after the female laid her eggs we fed her some pinkies to help her gain some weight back. The problem with that is that to a beadie fingers look like pinkies, so for a while every time we opened the tank she'd come running and try to eat our fingers.

When I fed Harley my Thick-Tailed gecko his fist meal with me, I watched him eat and he took a chunk out of the Exo terra background, it made me laugh ... I did remove it from his mouth though.

Its funny when he miscues his crickets. :)

Our cat Misty has a thing for eating shoe laces, half eating hairtires, apple headphones, carpet and cords. :|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back