The Angry Snake Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foozil

Reaction score
Share some pics of angry snakes and lizards!... and maybe some damage they've inflicted :p
IMG_1571.JPG
Blonde spotted python having a bad day

Last edited:
Nicely S’d up there, great pic did you actually get tagged or was it a just a threat do they hiss as well

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nicely S’d up there, great pic did you actually get tagged or was it a just a threat do they hiss as well

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Thanks! He did tag me, and a little bit of hissing.

I’ll try to get some pics and videos of my angry little albinos tonight. Most of the time I have to cover the entire row of click clacks every time I’m in the room or they’ll just continuously strike at me over and over. And I’d hate them to do damage to themselves. I also still haven’t started handling them because they are still finicky about eating.

This little Julatten really had attitude, we called him Bitey. Usually get 2 or 3 from each clutch that are very defensive but Bitey was special.
No problems with my hatchling albinos, they are amazingly calm and non-aggressive.
View attachment 323637

I've seen this photo of yours before. I enjoy it every time because it reminds me of morays

Kinda looks like the snakes laughing, love the black mouth inside too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back